Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Superheroes in Disguise (more or less)


Christian and Eva are a great team. I wish I could write a novel about them (maybe I will, someday) because they encompass so much dramatic and humorous breadth between their personalities. Christian, the schemer given to flights of fancy and capable of dizzying plunges of despair when plans went awry; Eva, the pragmatist who loved her big brother in a long-suffering, mostly supportive (but probably occasionally exasperated) way. In my novel, they would be superheroes--crime fighters with the perfect disguise and the complete set of mystery-solving and do-gooding tools at their disposal. Christian, you're off being a superhero in France, and Eva, you're receiving your final tutorials from your parents, but you're both destined to do great things, and I know that you will always mean more to each other than I would ever be able to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment