Thursday, February 23, 2012

BENJAMIN!!! (Yes, Yes, Yes!!!)


Okay, Benjamin, you've totally been shafted of your Birthday Week o' Ben. I blame that partially on my daughters, and partially on the fact that I totally forgot that your birthday was the 23rd when I was creating the post for the 22nd (which is why it had nothing to do with, you know, you). BUT, I'm going to make up for it. Week o' Ben starts on Monday and will continue until Rachel's birthday, at which point Month o' Twins will commence. That should get us through the doldrums of winter. So let's start out with one of my favorite--toddler Benjamin.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture! Oh what a cutie. I love Brigham in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All throughout elementary school I had terrible technique on the basketball court--I would shoot the basketball like I threw a baseball, cocking back with one hand and launching. Now I know where I learned it from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, I originated the one-handed technique. It was the only way I could get enough power on the ball to make it all the way up to the rim!

      Delete