Monday, October 8, 2012

Sister Frandsen

So what do you think? Is the next Sister Frandsen going to be heading out to the mission field a couple of years earlier than we all thought? We all knew that Eva was destined to surpass the Frandsen standards somehow. We just didn't know that the prophet would step in to help her do it! You're the first person I thought of after I heard Saturday's announcement, my amazing sister. And I hope you know that I'll be thrilled and supportive whenever or if-ever you serve a mission. But it would be pretty cool if you were opening your mission call at the end of your freshman year :).

2 comments:

  1. I thought Eva was the most beautiful baby girl ever born - she will be a GREAT sister missionary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--I felt the same way! Still do!

    ReplyDelete