Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Last Days of Palm Drive





If I'm remembering our family's chronology correctly, these are the waning days in our wonderful Palm Drive house. Seven kids, two parents, several generations of hamsters, three bedrooms, two (and a half) bathrooms, a narrow little galley kitchen, and a bursting library full of books--it was time to upgrade. But how I loved that house!

Thoughts about these pictures:
--Way to use that fancy new dot-matrix printer, Daddy!
--Benjamin, you made your Frandsen debut a couple of folders ago, but I've been trying to find a classic Rachel-and-Jacob-holding-baby-Ben picture. I just can't find it--I guess because there were way too many other siblings who wanted to hold you! Anyway, I thought that a baby Benjamin picture was in order :).
--look at Rachel and Jacob sleeping so peacefully on the playroom floor. Why in the world do I ever stress out about bedtime when I clearly had it under control as a 10 year old?

2 comments: