Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Grateful for Baby Backpacks

Gabrielle gave me her purple baby backpack when Polly was born, and that one piece of baby paraphernalia has been used more consistently and over a longer period of time than about anything else besides the crib. It's how I do grocery shopping, how I get dinner fixed when Cici is fussy, how we go on outings, how I take walks when I'm babysitting other kids... So I'm grateful for baby backpacks, grateful to Gabrielle for giving me hers, and grateful to Mama and Daddy who modeled the use of it originally!


1 comment:

  1. i loved back packs. i loved the weight of the baby on my back. i loved the sounds of a baby on my back. i loved a baby who grabbed by hair and ears. i especially loved that i could take the baby with me and still have the use of my two hands.

    ReplyDelete