Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rosalynde!!!

Of all the many true things I could say about my oldest sister that would amaze, impress, inspire, enlighten, and enhearten, I will say what is probably one of the shallowest but nevertheless one of the oldest of my impressions of Rosalynde: from her gorgeous lavender Preludes (?) gown and lace wrist gloves to her white sailor shirt and black recital dress that I always stole in 8th grade, from her feathered bangs to her eyeliner that I assiduously tried to imitate, Rosalynde has always defined beauty and style and coolness to me. I love you, Rosalynde! Happy Birthday to the most beautiful woman in St. Louis!


1 comment:

  1. Well said, Naomi. we love you Rosalynde. i was so happy you were able to spend a week+ with us.

    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete