Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year, family!!!


Dearest family--

What can I give you, poor as I am? Hopefully, some good memories and a smile every morning for the next year. This is the first of 365 family pictures to be posted every morning at 6 am EST until Dec. 31, 2012. No, I'm not entirely sure I'll be up to this level of commitment, either :). Thanks to Daddy for taking these wonderful pictures to begin with and thanks to Gabrielle for having the vision to get them digitized. I love you all.

Love, Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Even if you only get it done half the time, this will be the best gift ever!! So wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you think you could turn off word verification on your comments, though? It's just enough to deter me commenting, lazy as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been spending many of my bus and plane rides going through these pictures on my iPad and it has been wonderful. I've often wished we could all go through the pictures together, and this is the perfect way to do just that!

    ReplyDelete